Sunday, January 20, 2013

So I got the pattern for the "jessie" themed dress downloaded and bought the fabric yesterday.  I worked all day on the dress today and got it finished.  Once I begin a sewing project I just get so excited and I want to finish it.  Well here is the finished project.  I can't wait to put it on her tomorrow to try it on.   

The ruffles were a little challenging, but I figured it out.

Now to begin working on the party favors, decorations and menu.

I can't believe Kaitlin will be 2 this year.


Greg and I had date night last night.  It was good to get away for the night with no kids.  We almost didn't know what to do with ourselves.  Kai went to ASI gymnastics for PNO with a friend and we got a sitter for Kaitlin.  It was the first time she watched her and Kaitlin took right to her.  We will be using her again.  We left at 6:45 and she was asleep at 7:30.  Our first stop was to bring some treats up to the new ER.  That was for one of our "Random Acts of Kindness".  They really enjoyed the chocolate and fruit.  Next stop was Fish City for a drink and apps.  Followed by a stop to Jaspers to visit some of his ex co-workers.  I could tell Greg was so excited to see them.  His old manager bought us some drinks then we headed home.  It was really good to sit back and relax.







No comments:

Post a Comment