Friday, January 18, 2013

Enjoying Life

Here is a photo from the 1st day at the new freestanding ER in Wylie

Well yesterday I completed day 2 of the new job.  I am really enjoying driving 5-6 minutes to work.  The getting up early isn't so bad now, except when Kaitlin wakes up early.  Last night she was in bed by 7:15-7:30 and woke up about 10:30.  Don't know what is going on, but maybe just some growing going on.  We haven't been real busy, so that has been tough.  I know it will pick up soon.

I will be posting my menu plans for the week on Monday.  That way I can keep on track of eating right.  I will also have Weigh in Wednesday for both Greg and I to keep us motivated.  Also, I would love to post pics of my Pinterest projects.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment