Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Free Turkey Burger at Mooyah

So we scratched the Turkey meatloaf tonight (I was looking forward to it) to have free Turkey Burgers at Mooyah with the purchase of a drink.  Kaitlin ate all her kids meal and Kai had his first ever burger from Mooyah.  He only eats burgers from McDonalds.  So gross.  He has been trying new foods this week and I am so proud of him.  He also had pork loin this week.






 Since starting Sugar Busters I always get the turkey burger with a lettuce wrap.  It is so good.  Greg has decided to do Sugar Busters with me.  I have lost about 21 pounds since the end of September.  I do have some cheat meals or weekends occasionally, but for the most part I have stuck with it.  Tonight was day 2 of running/walking in the neighborhood with each other.  It is a time for us to bond while working out and getting healthier.  Tomorrow is weigh in Wednesday.  I will not disclose my weight, but I will tell my weight loss.  I will also post a picture of us each week.  Hopefully we will look smaller and smaller.  I really didn't want to go out tonight, but I made a commitment to Greg and I need to hold my word.


I had to share this pic too.  She climbed in the cage and called Cooper in too.


1 comment:

  1. We went and got free turkey burgers the other day too. I thought they were really yummy!!

    ReplyDelete